A lot of attention to the needs of your little ones
For mountain holidays
, bring your family
here to Livigno
to enjoy the many amenities and the helpfulness of staff.
If you have children
, even better, given that we dedicate a lot of attention to the littlest ones too:
A round of applause for nature!
Opposite the 3 star Hotel Paradiso you find large green spaces, with toys for children. During the summer they can play outdoors, in complete safety, while during the winter the Lupigno Kinder Club will take care of them, engaging them in activities or workshops or introducing them to the world of skiing.
If your family loves nature, take advantage of the occasion to take them to Stelvio National Park or the Swiss National Park, for a day of full immersion spent discovering marmots, weasels, rock goats, deer, eagles and many other park inhabitants.
The whole area is full of adventure parks where you can play between larch pines, as well as many other games, in complete safety. For example, 800 metres from our family hotel you find the Larix Adventure Park that features different routes for big and small alike and where the true soul of the Alps and Livigno can be felt.
Or you can also find the fantastic Percorsa Vita, the Life Route, close by, where you can combine the pleasure of walks, within a forest full of firs and mountain pines, with the benefits of precious aerobic exercise.
- Menus for children (upon request) in our restaurant that serves international and traditional cuisine
- Option of an early dinner for the littlest children
- child amenities in the restaurant and in your room (side rails, child’s toilet seat, bottle warmers, place mats and high chairs)
- Indoor games room filled with children’s games
- Swings, slides, a sand pit, a round-about and a bouncy castle in the hotel’s playground
- Ski school at the Lupigno Kinder Club
- Push chair rental
- Trip with the Bernina Express, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Trip to the birthplace of Heidi